torstai 8. lokakuuta 2009

Bleau's Art

Here is the clip from Bleau's Art. Only about half a year late :)




Earlier on that day I had climbed La Mouche and my personal nemesis: Holey Moley. If I had sticked that last move of Bleau's Art, it would have made pretty much the best bouldering day ever for me. I returned to it a couple of days later and did it in true "Like a Virgin Flash" -style.

The "Like a Virgin Flash", invented by Dr. G.(?), is a superb term in my opinion. Technically it means (if I understood correctly) that you do a problem, you have tried before, in a first go of a session. For me that is even more "positive" than a normal flash. Because how I see it, flashing a problem means that you are climbing too easy problems. "Like a Virgin flash" however means that you are clearly getting better. Well that time it just meant that I was there with a bit more fresher power supply.

Anyways Bleau's Art is a nice problem. If you go there, stop before you take the last path leading to it and take a while to ponder its looks.

Ei kommentteja: